The Community College 3D Design Summer Academy offers enrolled, degree-pursuing community college students a unique learning experience during a one-week workshop onsite at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. This hands-on workshop will explore the principles behind 2D and 3D printing with students designing and printing their own projects during the week. Students will tour the Additive Manufacturing facility inside the Laboratory to see real world printing in practice and interface with Lab scientists and engineers.
- No previous experience required
- Academy open to enrolled, degree-pursuing students 18 years and older
- When: Workshop dates are July 23-27, 2018; 9:00 am to 4:00 pm daily
- Where: Edward Teller Education Center
Off Greenville Road at East Gate Drive
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Register by July 16, 2018
- Workshop fee $25
Step 1: Go to the registration site and follow the prompts for online enrollment and processing of payment.
Step 2: Following workshop enrollment, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the online Security Badge Request form. Please complete as soon as possible to avoid any delays in completing your registration.